Kiem Innovation Centre
The Koopmans KIEM Innovation Centre is our testing ground for new developments. At the Centre, we aim to stimulate our partners with distinctive, innovative concepts. With a focus on quality and innovation, we give shape to our main ambition: sustainable valorisation of grain for our customers.
Quality and innovation
KIEM stands for Koopmans, Innovation, Expertise and Millership. We are happy to share our knowledge and expertise with our customers. If you are struggling with a particular challenge in your production process, we think along with you, translate consumer trends into new products and examine opportunities for product improvement.
- KIEM is the start of fruitful and market-conscious partnerships.
- KIEM is the place where theory and ideas develop into promising products and services.
- KIEM offers our customers knowledge and insights with which they can optimise their returns and craftsmanship.
- KIEM offers our customers a platform where they can cooperate with us on innovative and distinctive products and services.
- KIEM offers our customers expertise and inspiration in areas such as process optimisation, quality forecasting and efficiency improvement.
- KIEM offers us fruitful, sustainable and closer ties with our customers.
- KIEM develops and innovates for Koopmans Meel, Koopmans Foodcoating and Koopmans Ingredients
Would you like to meet us?
We would be delighted to welcome you!
If you are one of our chain partners or want to become one, KIEM is, in any event, an excellent starting point for further acquaintance and deepening. Developing, building and innovating together with your people and ours: we are looking forward to it. Joining KIEM at the table means working on a common future and looking for sustainable valorisation from grain, for you and for consumers, every day.